Process hazard analysis (PHA) goes beyond merely identifying if a hazard exists.
It involves understanding the negative impact of the hazard in the workplace and how to eliminate it. Join hazard risk/evaluation expert Robert Johnson as he addresses how to prepare for, conduct and report an effective PHA while complying with the latest regulations. Attend and you’ll receive the CCPS book Guidelines for Hazard Evaluation Procedures, 3rd Edition which you can refer to back on the job for a refresher of the effective evaluation methods process safety demands.
Ensure safety and manage risk
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- The anatomy of a process safety incident
- How to structure a PHA the way OSHA and the EPA requires
- Tips for leading common PHA methods – including those used for procedure-based operations
- The HAZOP Study: Fundamental concepts and methodology
- Tools and techniques for analyzing scenario risks and determining the adequacy of safeguards
You should attend if …
|AIChE Grad Student Members||$847.50|
|AIChE Undergrad Student Members||$847.50|
*Employees of CCPS member companies can register for this course at the AIChE Member price. If you do not see the appropriate price in your shopping cart, please contact email@example.com or call 1.800.242.4363 (outside the US call 203-702-7660) before checking out.
* Membership is just $199 a year. For more information on becoming an AIChE member click here
Note: Registered attendees will receive an email 4 weeks before the course start date notifying them of the status of the course. Please do not book airline tickets before you receive notification as we cannot reimburse tickets or airline change fees if the class is not held. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service (800.242.4363 or 203.702.7660 outside US).
June 2-4, 2014
September 8-10, 2014
November 3-5, 2014